Contents Insurance

You do not have to own a home to insure your contents. Your belongings are important and if you need contents insurance you are at the right place.

Benefits of BCIC Contents Insurance

Personal Property
We protect your personal belongings in the event of damage or theft while in your home or if they are being transported by professional furniture movers from your premises to a new home.
Alternative Accommodation
If the home you own or rent becomes uninhabitable due to damage caused by an insured risk such as flood, earthquake, hurricane, we will pay rent or the reasonable cost incurred to seek alternative living arrangements.
Legal Liability
As a tenant, you become legally responsible for any acts of negligence which result in damage to the owner’s buildings. This too is covered under your contents insurance policy.
Glass coverage
If you experience accidental breakage of mirrors, plates, glass tops of furniture or fixed glass in furniture we’ve got you covered.
Injury to Employees
Our liability coverage provides financial protection if your household employee, such as your gardener or housekeeper, is injured on your property during the course of their employment.
Personal Liability
If guests are injured while at the home you own or rent, you will become legally responsible for their safety. In the event of an accident, your policy will compensation for bodily injury once you are found to be legally responsible.

Call us:
(876) 922-1260


Email us:


Speak to a
Live Chat Rep

0 100 100 1
Average Rating
Rate it!

Success! Thanks a lot for taking time providing a review.


Let us know your thoughts on Contents Insurance from BCIC

  • Customer Service
  • Affordability
  • Ease of use
  • Policy/coverage offered