- Ending Date - 24th Apr 2019 00:00:00
2000 Honda Odyssey
BCIC does not warrant that any salvaged motor vehicle listed on the website is fit for the purpose intended or that it is of merchantable quality. The salvage is being sold on an ‘as is’ basis. The bidder must conduct his or/her own due diligence with regards to its physical condition and the verification and currency of its registration.
Any warranty that would otherwise be implied by law is hereby excluded.
BCIC reserves the right to:
1. Set minimum bids and a reserve selling price;
2. Withdraw items from auction at any time and for any reason;
3. Make any changes to any auction listing at any time;
4. Postpone, interrupt or cancel any auction at any time.
5. Reject any bid for any reason.
BCIC shall not be responsible for bids submitted which have not been processed or accepted due to technical difficulties.
BCIC or its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by you including, without limitation, direct loss or damage, indirect loss or consequential loss or damage, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of data or loss of profit, any death or personal injury arising from or in any way connected with any item of salvage listed on this Website.
Units are usually advertised on Wednesdays in the Daily Gleaner and can be inspected between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for the period as stipulated in the advertisement.
Tenders must be submitted using our website www.bciconline.com and should reach our office no later than 4:30 p.m. on day of closing day of tender.
The following must be noted:
1. Vehicle is being sold on an “as is/where is” basis and is subject to G.C.T.
2. The Company reserves the right to decline any tender or all tenders.
3. The Release of Certificate of Title, Registration Certificate and certificate of Fitness is subject to certain conditions, details of which can be obtained from the Company prior to completing the purchase.
4. The Company reserves the right to withhold the original vehicle documents until proof of being roadworthy in the form of valuation is submitted.